The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 lists consumer rights and makes provision for a system that protects these rights. We go through all of this with examples in this video, and also list the important ways in which this Act differs from its 1986 predecessor.
For detailed reading, click on the following
- The Consumer Protection Act, 2019: https://bit.ly/2Wf1Vn5
- ConfoNet: https://bit.ly/32GZZGh
- List of Interesting cases: https://bit.ly/32IvmQP
- National Consumer Helpline: https://bit.ly/2POeFQX
- BIS Standards for Consumer Products: https://bit.ly/32JldDF
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission: https://bit.ly/2sjLhXQ
- Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System: https://bit.ly/2cKFrEc
- Grievances Against Misleading Advertisements: https://bit.ly/341S1Yv
- FAQs on GST: https://bit.ly/2Pe6ZGX
Modern life comes with many complications. To help you navigate through the labyrinth of rules in this age and also to make you aware of your rights as a citizen of India, we bring you Season 3 of Decode by Factly. This time, it’s all about life as we know it–noise pollution, women’s rights, fuel consumption, and lots more
The post DECODE | S3E4 – What are the Consumer Rights in India? appeared first on FACTLY.
Read the Full Fact Check Right Here