LPG cylinders are one of the most important commodities we use. But we often put up with unprofessional attitudes from dealers because we don’t want to risk losing that precious connection. Not anymore! In this video, we talk you through important things to know about LPG cylinders, and what we, the consumers, can do if the rules are not being followed.
- Indane Gas Customer Care Toll-free Number: 1800-233-3555
- Bharat Gas Customer Care Toll-free Number: 1800-22-4344
- HP Gas Customer Care Toll-free Number: 1800-233-3555, 1800-155-233
For detailed reading, click on the following
- LPG – Policies and Guidelines: https://bit.ly/2BijVmV
- Govt. of India Orders, Notifications & Amendments Related to LPG: https://bit.ly/2IFJAKo
- Domestic LPG Distributors’ Commission: https://bit.ly/35igPwW
- Marketing Discipline Guidelines For LPG Distributorship: https://bit.ly/2OSV6Wz
- National Consumer Helpline: https://bit.ly/2q48D3m
Modern life comes with many complications. To help you navigate through the labyrinth of rules in this age and also to make you aware of your rights as a citizen of India, we bring you Season 3 of Decode by Factly. This time, it’s all about life as we know it–noise pollution, women’s rights, fuel consumption, and lots more
The post DECODE | S3E3 – What Consumers should Know about LPG Cylinders appeared first on FACTLY.
Read the Full Fact Check Right Here