Fuel retail outlets must follow a list of rules set for them, including services and amenities to be provided to customers, and provision of quality and quantity check supplies on demand. As a consumer of these products, it is your right to know how you can check if pumps are doing their job, and what you can do if they are not doing it well. Watch the video for all the details.
- Hindustan Petroleum Customer Care Helpline (Toll-free): 1800-226-550, 1800-2333-555
- Bharat Petroleum Customer Care: 1800-22-4344
- Indian Oil Customer Care: 1800-2333-555
For detailed reading, click on the following
- Factly’s article on Major Services & Amenities to be provided by petrol pump dealers: https://bit.ly/2MAeLYR
- Price build-ups of Petroleum Products: https://bit.ly/2pelz6s
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Exploration & Production Policies & Guidelines: https://bit.ly/2B4DAXw
- Marketing discipline guidelines for Dealerships of Public Sector Marketing Companies: https://bit.ly/2B00fEc
- National Consumer Helpline: https://bit.ly/2q48D3m
- HPCL Citizen’s Charter: https://bit.ly/33j4oPJ
- HPCL Complaint / Public grievance redress mechanism: https://bit.ly/2B0K1dZ
- BPCL Complaint / Feedback: https://bit.ly/2M6AYyE
Modern life comes with many complications. To help you navigate through the labyrinth of rules in this age and also to make you aware of your rights as a citizen of India, we bring you Season 3 of Decode by Factly. This time, it’s all about life as we know it–noise pollution, women’s rights, fuel consumption, and lots more
The post DECODE | S3E2 – What Consumers should Know about Petrol Pumps appeared first on FACTLY.
Read the Full Fact Check Right Here